Exceptional college papers for saleAugust 17, 2012
Buy an Essay OnlineAugust 17, 2012
A dissertation requires adequate preparation. It is usually lengthy and, time consuming. Students writing dissertation tasks for the first time should know the process to follow. A dissertation supports a particular thesis. It is lengthy and, points must be fully discussed. The information contained in the discussion must be supported. It is done using relevant academic materials and, information gathered from genuine sources. These include journals, publications, books and, online sources. These sources are of great assistance to anybody writing dissertation works. Here, is a guide that students should use when writing dissertation papers in any academic discipline:
- 1. The student is normally required to propose a topic. Selection of a topic, when writing dissertation assignments is guided by many factors. The most important of those factors is relevance. The topic must be relevant to the area of study. It gives the student desire and, willingness to continue. The student will be able to gather required information and, data on the topic. This is because the student understands the details on the topic. It becomes easy to complete the work within the given time limit. Late submission of assignments is not allowed in any institution.
- 2. The student must state the rationale of the dissertation. This is an explanation of the importance of studying the topic. The student must justify the implications of studying the topic. It shows the important role the findings of the study will play. The student must then list the theories to be used in discussing the topic. This is called the theoretical framework.
- 3. The main part in writing dissertation assignments is the literature review. This is discussion of relevant literary works on the topic by other writers. The ideas of the writer must be supported using known sources. It is important to cite all references to avoid plagiarism. It is a serious offence to use other writers’ works without acknowledgement. It is in fact, a criminal offence. Any writer whose work has been referred to must be acknowledged. References can either be direct or paraphrased. This enhances originality in the work submitted and, guarantees high marks.
- 4. The methods and, tools used for gathering data are explained in the methodology. The student decides on what techniques to use to get relevant data for the study. They should be explained concisely for ease of understanding to the reader.
- 5. The final part contains discussions and, conclusions on the findings of the study. This refers to issues that were identified in the literature review. It expresses the student’s feelings and, proposals on further studies.
Writing dissertation tasks can be challenging and, interesting. It is a very informative way of studying a phenomenon. It allows a student to display his skills and, expertise in applying learnt theory. These techniques are very important when students graduate from college. They get jobs that require customized dissertations in various topics. It becomes easy since they already have the exposure from college.