1. Personal Narrative detailing a personable experience you have learned from in the
past. Examples: When I got burned, I learned about the danger of playing with fire;
Loosing my temper in math class has taught me to be respectful toward others; An
altercation in high school at lunch time made me realize that I must always follow
rules; My encounter with a physically challenged man made me realize how violent I
2. The narrative should be in “past-present tense” form.
3. Topic choices
1. Tell a story about the time you where disappointed angry or pleasantly
2. Tell a story about a first experience. (avoid very personal or sexual experience)
4. Narrative must be in chronological order.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂